Saturday, June 27, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You ~ Kazan's Sketch 29

I had some great fun with Kazan's Sketch #29 this week! I have several friends and family with late June and July birthdays! So I took my scraps and leftovers of Little Yellow Bicylce Zinnia collection (I made a cool frame for my mom for Mother's Day with it) and started cutting out elements for the cards! They all use a Technique Tuesday Birthday Stamp and the cake is from the Lyrical Letters Cartridge. The flourish ont he side and the circle and flower circle are both cut with a revolution cookie cutter die. I changed around the papers and the bling (there is lots of it!)
and changed the directions of the card! I came out with 4 similar but different cards so I had to share them all!

This was great fun!


Thanks Kazan for a great sketch this week!

Can't wait to see who moves forward in the Ultimate Card Contest!

































6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is gorgeous - reminds me of a beautiful English garden. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely!!!

~Lori Roop said...

Such lovely flowers! TFP!

Martha said...

What a beautiful card!!

Scrappin' T said...

Beautiful cards -- inspiring me to try new things!

Juhi said...

wow absolutely love all the cards, great way to use the cake...