Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Challenges in One Card (Card Patterns #19 and Use It #14)


I have had this cute Revolution Penguin (Archiver's Exclusive) for quite some time. There are no Archiver's here so my sister Teresa who lives in Texas got it for me and mailed it to me! He/She is so cute.
The Use It #14 challenge this week was to:
**Use Pink
**Use Scallops
**Use a tag
The Card Patterns #19 sketch had a scallop on the top so this was just so natural to put them together! And I got to use my cute penguin. I even doodled on this card!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is absolutely DARLING, love it!!
thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
♥rae

Scrappin' T said...

Gee, he's cute! Very festive with the hat!

Joanne said...

How adorable is that! You did a great job on the challenge!

Juhi said...

The penguin is soooooo adorable, cute card :)