Thursday, June 4, 2009

1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card

There are so many talented card makers entering the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Contest! The prizes are awesome and the talent is so inspiring!

Here is my entry and also a father's day card for my dad!

I recently made my daughter an outdoor school book and used all this cool bo bunny outdoor patterned paper ~ the book was 8.5 X 8.5 so I've got lots of scraps and they just remind me of a masculine card! I cut the scallop edge with a 12" revolution die. The marquee and "hoo" U? is from the cricut storybook cartridge. The heart is a sizzix die (on chipboard). Dad is from pink paisley chipboard letters (my sister Tsscrappinblog sent them to me). The owl ribbon is from Michael's. The button is also from the same bo bunny line. The hat pins are fancy pants and the flower is a prima. The twine is from the jewelry section at Michael's.

I wish everyone good luck on the contest and remember to have fun!

12 comments:

Nadine said...

What a fun card for your dad! I really like the owls.

- Nadine -

Vanessa said...

So cute! He`ll love it!

anja curvers said...

How lovely I am sure he's gonna love this one. How cute are those owls?

Scrappin' T said...

Cute cute cute! You are ahead of the curve - already thinking about Father's day!!

AUsome mom said...

Super, super cute!! Any dad should love this!

Laura Davis said...

Tami this is the perfect father's day card! thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Kim Sonksen said...

Ohhhh what a wonderful card for Dad
Thanks for taking part in the UCS

cnelson said...

so cute! love the owls!

Latisha said...

love the owls, what a great card!

**Nancy** said...

Too cute! Love the owls!!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! The owls are great!

Juhi said...

Hi Tami, a real fun card....I'm sure your dad will love it. I love the owl ribbon!!