Thursday, June 4, 2009

Card Patterns #17/More Silverwood Book!

Here is my card for Card Patterns Sketch #17! My niece is graduating from 8th grade on friday 6/12. I found out the colors of her school are black and gold!

I used a sizzix frame for my shaker and put a cutting cafe printable big circle on top (see right side for a link to the cutting cafe). The congratulations paper is just white cardstock with different congratulations printed on it with a word processing software. I used it for the back ground of the shaker + the little strip underneath. The black patterned paper has been in my stash for a long time! I used 2 kinds of ribbon and then some gold and black rhinestones to give it some bling! The name plate is also a sizzix (with chipboard behind it) and the 8th grade is cricut Don Juan. I got the gold and black and confetti at Dollar Tree! I think the bling is great for a 14 year old girl!

So here are 3 more pages from my Silverwood Altered Book.

This first page is pictures after they got done riding Thunder Canyon (see my previous post). They had rode thunder canyon 8 times and were already soaked and then went on to the bumper boats where you could also put money into these water guns and shoot at the bumper boats. They were so wet! My daughter couldn't stand it so I had to go out and get her some dry clothes out of the car!





They have some really cool roller coasters at Silverwood and they are all in an area they call coaster alley. We took this picture as we were leaving so that is why it is a little dark!










My altered books had quite a number of pages so I copied the tremors thing from the outside of the packet where they put the pictures they take of you on the ride. I had accidently cut out way to many "scream"s when I was doing the ice cream pages (quite a few posts back) so I used them here! The roller coaster is a Jolee's sticker and the use only as directed is from cricut graphically speaking!

I only have 2 more pages to post from this altered book. Sorry it took so long to get them all in!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

awesome awesome....love all your new projects, but I especially love the grad project..thanks for letting me put in the gallery...hugs

whoistracy said...

What a great little graduation card! Love how your altered book is turning out, too. So glad you could join us on CP this week!

Sandra Korten said...

Wow, what a great card! Love it!
And I love the altered book you've made!
Sandra :-)

Juhi said...

Great take on the CP sketch....the color combo is awesome..