Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Bitten By the Bug Contest Entry!

I had so much fun with my other entry that I decided to do another one (you can do 2 and they are due tonight at midnight!).

This is for my sister Darleen's birthday (not till end of July so whoo hoo I'm ready early!).

I used patterned paper from Basic Grey Lime Rickey. It's Your Day and the silhouette flowers are from the George Cricut cartridge. The ribbon was a little piece of leftover from my silverwood books. The little bird is a quickutz revolution. On top of the flowers I put these little foam beads that I found at Michaels tonight. They looked very cool and worked out great with the flowers!

Thanks for having such a great contest! It was fun and it helped motivate me to get a couple projects done!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg.............that duck is the cutest ever...

Juhi said...

another adorable card, the bird with the party hat is so cute....

Scrappin' T said...

Totally cute! I love what you've done with the George flowers -- gives me great ideas!