Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bitten By the Bug Contest Entry!


I decided to make a card for my dear friend Bonnie who is retiring from the State of Oregon after 30 years! She will be retiring June 30th.
The Bitten by the Bug contest is to make a card using a sketch by Shortcuts and using at least one flower of any cricut cartridge.
I hope my flowers count ~ they are actually dandelions from the Storybook cartridge ~ can a weed be a flower?
All the patterned paper and glass baubles are from K and Company "greenhouse." The glass baubles really look good with the dandelions ~ they don't look like "weeds" after I put those on them! I found these at Michael's yesterday and really wanted to use them! Retirement is cut with the cricut Don Juan cartridge and Congrats is from the cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge.
Thanks for looking and good luck to everyone who entered the contest!

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

yikesssssssssssss, this is awesome..hugs