Sunday, June 21, 2009

Primary Colors! Card Patterns #20 and a Birthday Card!


I just bought this cool paper pack (6 X 6) of Basic Grey called Lime Rickey and I just love the bright colors.

I used that paper for the background of my card for Card Patterns #20 this week. I didn't have anything that would make a whole square of scallops so I used my revolution border scallop and bordered the "totally fab." My daughter needed some thank yous for her 5th grade graduation presents so I pulled out one of the cutting cafe's (see link to the right ~ they are so cool) printable stamps that I had gotten awhile back and used it. I added some flowers and buttons that I've had around for awhile. I love anything with black because it makes it pop so that is why I chose the black for the scallps and ribbon.



My son will be going to a friend's birthday party in July and I had some more of those cute penguins cut out (revolution die) so I framed him in another cool cutting cafe printable stamp ~ you've got to love these cool big circles stamps ~ I use them alot. HB2U is cut from the cricut Alpahlicious cartridge.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

8 comments:

marga said...

Wooh they're really colrful gorgeous cards. Thank you fot the nice words on my blog.

Martha said...

What fun and colourful cards you made, just beautiful!!
Martha

Regina Easter said...

more awesome stuff...love it...will add to the gallery...hugs

whoistracy said...

What fun cards! Love those bright colors and the flowers. Glad you could play along again with us on CP.

yyam said...

I love how colorful these cards are! :)

Juhi said...

great take on the CP sketch, love the bright background. You are right black does really stand out......

Ylona said...

Great cards! So colorful.

Liz Weber said...

Loving the Lime Rickey, it's a personal fav of mine too.

Your cards here are just wonderful, thanks for the inspiration Tamaroo!