Saturday, April 25, 2009

Card Patterns #12


At first when I looked at the Card Patterns Sketch #12, I just couldn't see anything! But then I noticed another cool Cutting Cafe Printable Stamp ~ see the link to the right ~ from the All About Mom set. And then I found this cool Junkitz paper in my stash that I've had for a long time. It is absolutely beautiful and colorful and I have 4 sheets of several patters so why I've never used, I don't know why. I love this quickutz revolution 3D butterflies and they look great with the junkitz paper! The I love you in the middle is from the cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters.
I'm really loving the Cutting Cafe Stamps and the Card Patterns Sketches!

12 comments:

Regina Easter said...

yikesssssssssss another beauty..your good girl..hugs

Sonya said...

Such a gorgeous card with so much to look at!! Wow, love your lively paper and the butterflys- just lovely.

Leontine said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I haven't had this paper in a long time, but it was my favourite Junkitz paper. I really like your card.
Hugs,
Leontine

sam said...

wow, this is one cool card!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! You did a lovely job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us.

Martha said...

Just gorgeous, love this card!!

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous!! Love all of the layers and those gorgeous butterflies.

Thanks for playing along again!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! It makes me happy!

papertrails leaver said...

such a fun card!

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a great comment. I appreciate it.

Juhi said...

gorgeous card, love the multicolored butterfly accents. Thanks for stopping by my blog, yes you should definitely try the crochet flowers sometime, they are really easy to make........

Scrappin' T said...

What a pretty card! I was thinking of butterflies for my mother's day card, too!