Monday, April 20, 2009

Card Patterns #11, A Cutting Cafe Card, and a Card for Administrative Assistant's Day


My first card is using the Card Patterns Sketch #11. I got this cool mother's day bingo card from thefrugalcrafter.wordpress.com (see her 3/16/09 post for a link to these cool spring bingo cards). My mother loves purple so I pulled out some very old Rob and Bob paper that I got at Michael's for the card (almost my own use it challenge!). I cut the bracket from the cricut storybook cartridge and the heart and I love you from the cricut lyrical letters cartridge. Then I added some bling! And there you go - I did the challenge and I've got my mother's day card done!




This second card is for Sue, my executive assistant ~ Wednesday 4/22 is administrative assistant's day. I'm glad I looked at the internet for the date! I might have missed it. The paper is all basic grey. I cut the hibiscus frame from the cricut storybook cartridge and the youre simply the best from the cricut wild card cartridge. I also added bling and you have to look close but I used that Ranger glass affects and went over the words, outlined the flowers, and also the pattern on the left ~ very blingy too!




This last card is made using some more rob and bob paper! Yeah! And the big printable stamps from the cutting cafe - see link on the right. Regina Easter has had some awesome sales lately and this one is very cool. I actually made 10 of these because they are for a thank you event at work for a project team. Each one will get one and they will be signed by the director, deputy director and myself. In these tough economic times it is the little things that we can do to make people feel valuable! The Thanks in the middle is from the cricut don juan cartridge.


12 comments:

Ylona said...

Nice take on the Card Patterns sketch.

Regina Easter said...

WOW GIRL, YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY....great great great job....thanks for sharing

Ingrid said...

Great cards, Tami. I really like your take on the CP sketch. Love the bingo card and bling. Thanks for playing along again.

~amy~ said...

Magnificent cards!

yyam said...

Hi Tami! Love the cards...I'm sure all the recipients of the cards will be so happy!

Try birthday alarm.com...it's great for yearly reminders..

Anonymous said...

Great job with the CP sketch card!! Love the bingo card!! Thanks for joining us.

whoistracy said...

Wonderful take on the CP sketch! Love the bingo card. It's an unexpected element. So glad you could join us.

Nancy Sanders said...

WOW, your talent is amazing. I absolutely LOVE your Mother's day card!

papertrails leaver said...

You have been busy! Your card for CP #11 is absolutely gorgeous! I like the journal spot you used and highlighted. I peeked at your other cards and they are great too!

Unknown said...

Great cards, nice one for the card pattern sketch.

Juhi said...

such a pretty card......i'm sure your mother will love it

Martha said...

Beautiful cards you made!!