Monday, April 13, 2009

Card Patterns #10/Bitten By the Bug 24/7 Challenge

I combined the Card Patterns Sketch #10 with the Bitten by the Bug 24/7 (Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge) Challenge. Instead of 6 circles down the left side, I used the look of file folder labels and put some of the words that moms do 24/7! After all, moms work really hard! I know my handwriting isn't really neat but it was a fun thought! The paper is all making memories chloe's closet. The file folders were cut with the quickutz file folder die. The thank you and mom are from the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge. It was a fun card to make.






The next 2 pictures are my "prototypes" for a project for my daughter's 5th grade class for mother's day. Her teacher likes it so I'm going to cut out all the paper and chipboard (from cereal boxes) - 5 X 5 Squares, some hearts, letters, flowers, and some other things. Then they will put them together. There is space on the back for them to do poems, pictures, etc. - whatever the teacher wants them to do. I've got so much patterned paper that it will use some up and goes for a good cause! It will be so fun to see what the kids do with just some of the items! The last 2 years, this teacher has had a mother's day tea and I've helped with the project and it was really cool to see what everyone did. I hope she has the tea again. Now I have a lot of cutting out to do!!!



10 comments:

Juhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juhi said...

Awesome card, the file folder label idea is brilliant...had to enlarge the picture to read the labels...and they are so true.....mom's do all this and much more!!

Scrappin' T said...

What a cute book idea for the 5th graders! I'm sure you'll see creative results!!

What a lot of work for you!!!! I don't know how you find the time.

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love your take on the CP sketch. Great thinking.

So glad you could join us.

Regina Easter said...

WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME JOB...HUGS

Martha said...

What a beautiful card, can imagine that is was fun to make! It looks great!!!
And what a great teacher :)
Martha

Jess said...

Great projects! I'm sure the kids will have fun making them and the mothers will really appreciate them.

papertrails leaver said...

Like all your projects!

Ellen said...

Nice color combi, love your card!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Awesomle take on the BBTB challenge!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with BBTB!! :)