Sunday, April 5, 2009

Card Patterns #9 - Another 3 pages from the Silverwood Altered Book!

The Card Patterns Sketch yesterday was so cute! I made this card for my daughter for easter. I love the peek-a-boo bunny from quickutz and I have used it every year for something! I used this Basic Grey paper that I had in 6 X 6 and had to cut it down the middle and finagle (is that a word) it so that it would fit the card but with all the stuff down the middle you don't even notice!







Here are some more pages from my Silverwood (Amusement Park in N. Idaho) Altered Book. these are all the driving pictures. I had so much fun using my cricut on these pages. The old car is from the My World Cartridge, the Driver's License is from Locker Talk. Both of these patterend papers were in my stash! Yeah, I used something I've had for years!








For this set of pictures I also used paper from my stash! I used the Going Places and Graphically Speaking cricut cartridges. I love how it turned out!











For this last one, I had purchased this paper at my local scrapbook store, Scrapbook Fever because it was just so cute! It is double sided and the strip where Driving is is from the back side! All the words on this one are from the Storybook Cartridge and again I used Going Places!

I'm sure the kids won't get the "Driving Miss...." from the Driving Miss Daisy movie but the old cars and my son driving his sister and cousin was just too cute. In the picture on the left, if you look close you can see he has his thumb up!

This book is a little hard to take pictures of because it is just crammed full and will hardly shut. If I did it again, I think I would do it differently but even though it is really stuffed, it will be a keepsake for all of them!

Have a super week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Easter card - great job using the sketch for it. The bunny is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us!

whoistracy said...

That little bunny is adorable!! Love the way he's peeking through the oval. So glad you could play along again!

Jess said...

Adorable card! I love your take on the sketch.

Scrappin' T said...

Wow! I love the Easter card -- cute bunny & cute pages. The photo is so spring-y with the flowers & sunlight through the window! And I really, really love the Silverwood book! The graphically speaking cart is working great for you!!!! Totally cute!