Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You (Week of 4/20/09)

I'm on the last day again to do 2 Sketches 4 You! But here is my card for Laura's Sketch 24! I got some really cool printable stamps from the Cutting Cafe (see the blogs I follow on the right for a link!) ~ Thank You Big Circle and All About Mom ~ and just thought this was a cool sketch to use them for! I added some bling and viola!









My second card is for Ewonne's Bonus Sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I used some printable stamps from the Cutting Cafe again! The Happy Graduation Big Circle and the calendar circle! My daughter gets "promoted" from 5th grade to middle school on June 10 so this is for her! She likes lots of bling and so this worked out really good. The owl and arrows are quickutz dies.

I spent most of the day taking a very cool class at my local scrapbook store (Scrapbook Fever) ~ it was to make a frame from the fancy pants 6 window frame. I need to put some pictures in it and then I will post pictures!

Thanks for taking a peek! And have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg omg ....these are totally stunning, cute...i love them..hugs

Scrappin' T said...

So cute! The cutting cafe stamps are working so well!