Saturday, December 6, 2008

Laura's Bonus Sketch for ScrapStreet.com


This is my take on Laura's bonus sketch @ scrapstreet.com! These are kind of card/tags! I needed to make 12 card/tags for an upcoming award thing at work. There were 12 people who were an integral part of upgrading our accounting system and we are buying them bags with our agency logo and then we will tie these on the bags. I will have the director, deputy director, and my boss sign the tags and then we will have cake and a little speach! Can't do much when you work in state government! But I did something similar (with a different style card/tag) for a group of people who had worked on a project for more than a year and even though it wasn't a big expense, it was recognition and they loved it! So, I just knew Laura's bonus sketch would work and I replaced the 1/2 circle with a star! And I'm really liking the word Bravo (have you noticed!). Maybe it is the way that it cuts out on the Cricut (which of course I'm loving!).
The patterned paper is scraps (lower one DCWV Glitter Stack, upper one Basic Grey) from projects where I made 8 X 8 books and used 12 X 12 paper. There are only 3 women on the project so I will give them ones with flowers and the guys ones with stars!

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

WOW you are busy girl! I love these tags they are darling:)
Laura

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a great take on the sketch!