Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Cards




I finally finished my Christmas Cards! I still have to snap a picture of the kids and put it inside but the fronts are done and the envelopes are addressed! I picked out the paper in July and thought I would be farther ahead but I'm still doing better than last year! I had the paper in my stash and I was trying to do them all like the one on the left (all the paper on that one is from the DCWV 2007 Christmas Glitter stack but had to use some other paper because I didn't have enough - part of the paper for the one on the right came from the DCWV 2006 Christmas Glitter Stack. All of them turned out pretty well. I had lots more "holidays" cut out so am trying to use them for other cards (guess I miscounted!). Anyway, the card on the bottom is one for my boss that we will all sign and give him a gift card to Borders as he loves to read.
"happy" is quickutz revolution from "happy birthday"
Holidays is cut with sizzlet "slim jim" font
the ornament is from the quickutz revolution 2008 holiday gift set.

No comments: