Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kazan's Bonus Sketch in ScrapStreet.com


This month, ScrapStreet.com had a feature article about 2 Sketches 4 You and had 2 bonus sketches from Laura and Kazan. They both are totally cool, but I decided to try Kazan's first because I needed to do some thank you notes ~ always need a stock of them during the holidays!
I used some Bohemian paper that I had "over" purchased for a project a couple years ago when I made my parents a wedding book for their 50th anniversary! I still have skads of paper and it is beautiful! The heart, thanks, and bow on the heart were cut with my new cricut (don juan font)!!! I'm loving the cricut! The photo corners and flourishes are Quickutz Revolution dies. From the heart is an autumn leaves stamp and the rhinestones are from Kaiser. Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is such a cute card Kazan will love it too!
Laura

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Looks great!