Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Week of December 1, 2008




This is Laura's Sketch 14 at 2 Sketches 4 You and I had some fun with it. I made the Bravo Card for my son because I know he is going to get a report card really soon and it is going to be way better than ever! He has just started Middle School and this is his 2nd report card! He is really motivated and wants to get on the honor roll so I want to give him the card with the money I will owe him ($5 for each A and $3 for each B ~ we will see how much I'm out soon!). The paper is all scraps from a project I made a couple years ago. The 2 stamps are Autumn Leaves and the Bravo was cut with my new Cricut!!!! Don Juan font!
The "Special Delivery" card is the sketch upside down! Hopefully you can see it!!! For some reason I just pictured this card with it upside down! The sled and reindeer are Cricut dies again! Having fun with it! Paper is all Me and My Big Ideas Christmas Stack. Believer is also an Autumn Leaves stamp ~ I don't know the brand of the special delivery stamp. "Special Delivery" is quickutz sunshine font. This one was fun too!
We are having a busy week this week ~ projects for school, dentist appts, and lots of other stuff! Take care and I will see you here again!


5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

These are both awesome cards! Congrats to your son!! I go broke to when report cards come out! :) LOL
Laura

Lea L. said...

Both cards are great!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

Really great! I love what you did with the sketch on both cards! Here's hoping you go broke later!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

such beautiful cards! :)

Scrappin' T said...

I love the reindeer card!

Andy says you are really creative!

Teresa