Saturday, October 3, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan Sketch #36 - A Door Hanger!


In the summer, I had made a couple door hangers with sketches and Kazan's sketch just made me think of one for fall! I wanted to do one so it was perfect!
The size of this is 8 X 8 and the paper is from a Making Memories 8 X 8 fall pack that I got at Michaels. I got the ribbon at Michael's also. The tree and Fresh Air are from the Cricut Graphically Speaking Cart and Fall is from the Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet Cart. The pumpkin is a sizzix original and the leaf on the pumpkin and the owl are quickutz (I managed to use all my die cut systems in one thing!). The sparkly leaves are little buttons I got at Walmart when I did my daughter's outdoor school book!
I really like how it turned out! Thanks Kazan for a great sketch!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

OMGoodness!!! I LOVE that door hanger! WOW!! It is just amazing and wonderful in every way! Way to rock it!

Unknown said...

no Thank You for sharing with us this fab project. I need to make one too :)
hugs
K

Scrappin' T said...

So Cool!!!!