Monday, September 28, 2009

Card Patterns #34 - Scrapbook Page instead of a Card!


I have been working on my Disney Books ~ We went in July and I love to get the books done and give them to the kids for Christmas.....means a lot of work between then and now!
When I saw Card Patterns sketch #34 and then looked at this cool picture with Minnie Mouse, I immediately wanted to do a layout. This is an 8 X 8 page with a 5 X 7 picture so there wasn't much room for more embellishing! I love how this turned out! It is one of my favorite pages of the book so far!

4 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is so cute! I bet you all had an amazing time there when you went. How sweet of you to make these up and give to your kids as a reminder of the trip.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

I love this! The colors and the picture...Just perfect!! :) Great job!

Juhi said...

Cute page Tami, the background goes so well with Minnie's dress...

Scrappin' T said...

So cute!! I love doing 8x8 or 6x6 books since they go so much faster!!