Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Card Patterns #33 - It's Your Day


I needed to make a birthday card for my friend Lisa. She and I moved from Idaho to Oregon and have known each other since junior high school. A mutual friend we work with is having a little party for her next Sunday. So I used card patterns #33 to make the card. I started out making the just black and white card and then tried one with a little more color. I had this pink and red ribbon so I just went from there! I am still in a pickle about which one to give her!

I just have to say this is one asesome sketch this week! I had a great time with it!

Thanks for stopping buy!

6 comments:

yyam said...

I love the pink one! :)The colors just pop!

Juhi said...

Yeah I agree with Yvonne, I also like the pink one better, Pink adds life to the card!

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful! I love the pop that the pink adds to the b&w combo.

Elise said...

I can sure see that you had an awesome time with this sketch: bravo! What great use of materials, especially the sentiment {how often I forget to use THOSE!}! These are great! I'm guessing your friend will be thrilled! Yipee!

Scrappin' T said...

So pretty & feminine even though B&W. You are so talented!

Shalini said...

awesome card... love the entire placement!!!

-Cheers
Shalini
www.craftcurry.com