Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm Back! Card Patterns Sketch #30



I can't believe it has been 2 months since I've posted something! I did make 22 cards and 4 disney autograph books between then and now (I will post the autograph books soon) but I've been super busy!

We went on 2 vacations! In July, we went to Disneyland for 5 days and also visited my sister in the San Jose area and went to Great America and to San Fransisco. Then in August we visited my parents in Lewiston, Idaho and went to Wallowa, Oregon; Spokane; Washington; and Dworshack Dam while we were there along with an acquatic center and mini-golfing in Clarkston, WA.

While we weren't out having fun, I was cleaning and reorganizing ~ I even done some real disgusting stuff like cleaning the gutters! I've still got more organizing to go but I'm feeling good about having things sort of in order before school starts (here it starts after labor day).

Enough with all the reasons I haven't been around! This week there were 2 gentlemen in my office with birthdays so I made cards! This one uses card patterns #30. I used a calendar printable stamp and circle sentiment printable stamp from the cutting cafe. I was worried about the flower and the bling for a man but he seemed to like it! Yeah!

Thanks for taking a look! I'll be back doing more cards when we get back in our regular routine!

5 comments:

Card Patterns said...

What a fun card Tamaroo! Love that calendar added to the card.

Regina Easter said...

wow tamaroo, what an awesome card..i love this

whoistracy said...

Love the little calendar, what a fun touch. Glad you had fun on your vacations!!

Juhi said...

Hey Tami, great to have you back! I'm glad you had fun on your vacation!! Can't wait to see all the crafting you have been up to......

Scrappin' T said...

Cute card -- love the calendar idea! Glad you're back -- we all need more time, huh?