Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Card patterns #35 - A couple "purple" cards


I had 2 cards to make for work this week so I used Card Patterns #35 to do it. Both of the gals love purple so here they are!

The paper was all from my stash! The Happy Birthday was cut from the cricut Lyrical Letters cartridge and the thank you from Beyond Birthdays. Photo corners (on thank you) and the swirl are quickutz.

The buttons were reflections (from Michael's) ~ I really love patterned buttons as they add so much!

Well off to work I go soon!




3 comments:

whoistracy said...

Well, I'm not normally a purple fan but even I have to admit these turned out fab! Love the cut-out sentiments and flower accents.

Juhi said...

These are lovely Tami! The patterned buttons are gorgeous. Love all the tiny purple buttons in the birthday card....

Scrappin' T said...

Tami - these are really pretty & feminine! Love the purple!