Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please Vote for My Project in the 24 Hour Gypsy Design Challenge!!

Last weekend I went to Idaho to see my sister at my parents house! She is from Texas, I'm from Oregon and we saw how powerful the Cricut Gypsy really is! She brought the Gypsy from Texas and I brought the Cricut from Oregon and in 3 hours Saturday night we made a cool project ~ a word book for my daughter's cross country season (which I will share when it is completed finished with pictures ~ there is one more meet tomorrow!).

Well, to make a long story short, I was completely, incredibly hooked on the Gypsy and went to Michaels during the week to buy one (I had a $70 gift card for bosses day which helped a lot!). Saturday, I loaded all my cartridges and today I did a project for the 24 hour Gypsy Challenge! Starting tomorrow, you can vote for that project (just for a couple days). The winner of the 24 hour challenge wins a trip for 2 to NY to a grand opening of a new Michaels + broadway tickets and spending money! Ooooh! Aaaaah! I would take my sister because she and I would have sooooo much fun! Thanks for voting! Here is the link to my project:

http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/designchallenge/entries.aspx?did=177

No comments: