Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day ~ Halloween Cards Using 2 Sketches 4 You WCMD Sketch

I actually had some time today to create some cards and it is World Card Making Day! I don't think I've ever had time before! Yeah! I used the 2 Sketches 4 You special WCMD Sketch for all 4 of these cards!

I was out running errands today and stopped by Paper Zone and Michaels and picked up some Halloween themed paper and embellishments (like had none in my stash!!!).

The first 2 cards use paper from the Recollections Paper Pack (Michaels). The paper had a border on it with all these cute characters so I used a CD as a pattern and cut some of them out. The other side of the paper was the green pattern. So I got 2 cards out of one piece of paper.
The ribbon, bling, and charm also came from Michaels. The stamp is an Inkado and I got that at Paper Zone.












For the other 2 cards (each a teeny bit different), I used Basic Grey Paper, a Teresa Collins stamp and the same ribbon, charms, and bling from Michaels.

I love the Halloween paper that combines orange, purple, green and black. It is so striking and you don't see it much of the rest of the year!


HAPPY

WORLD

CARD

MAKING

DAY!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All of them fab - I love Halloween and you have so inspired me
Happy WCMD
:) Kazan

Latisha said...

great cards!!
Did you see you won the Sakura pens? Go check out the 2sketches blog!!
hugs
Latisha

Scrappin' T said...

Wow!! These are so cool! Love the stamp image! And you won something - awesome!