Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Valentines!


In February most State of Oregon employees participate in the Governor's Food Drive. One of the things we do in my office is to sell Valentine's. So I'll be making alot (and probably posting alot) so that I have them done and ready to sell!

Over at Scrapbook.com the January Card Challenges include one using black as the primary color and a sketch. The first 2 cards here are for those challenges. I have been using up some rubons from K and Company that I bought when I did a wedding book for my parents for their 50th anniversary 2 years ago! And I have lots of scraps of black and white! And the red fiber I used on my christmas cards. I feel pretty good about using up some things!

























The next 2 valentines were inspired by a valentine I saw by Michele Kovak (I think at the Bitten by the Bug website). She used a circle in the middle and different embellishments. I saw these paper doilies in the $1 section of Target and bought some to use for cards. I cut the flowers out of felt with my sizzix and used some valentine paper in my statsh from cloud 9. The tickets were cut with a quickutz die and stamped with autumn leaves stamps. I'm still not sure the colors are quite right so I'll play around with some other versions!




1 comment:

Scrappin' T said...

I didn't see these before. Fabulous!