Sunday, January 17, 2010

Papertake Weekly #32 and some Disney Layouts

I've been having a great start to my 3-day weekend.

I have never done the papertake weekly challenge so I tried it this week. I did not make a card but instead a door hanger. It measures 8.5 X 8.5 inches. I used a combination of Design Orignals Love and Romance paper I've had in my stash with Basic Gray Sultry paper. I cut out the love birds and Love from the cricut gypsy font cartridge.

One of my layouts below was also based on this sketch!




I also worked some more on our Disney 8 X 8 books ~ I gave one book to each of my kids for Christmas that had the princesses and some other coordinating characters/rides and now I'm trying to finish up the other book. We were there for 5 days in the summer and there were just too many pictures for one book! And I love to do the 8 X 8 books because they get done faster (although this is taking awhile). I used creative imaginations paper on all of these layouts that I got at Michaels.




The Jessie and Woody stickers I bought at Scrapbook.com. All the die cuts on this layouts are from the cricut Old West cartridge.












The layout of Jessie with Carl is also based on the Papertake Weekly Sketch #32.











The two layouts with the round circles and ric rac were inspired by a "Woody" layout on scrapbook.com!












On the last 2 I used some gold "stickles" to bling them up!

It was kind of cool to get out all my star brads and stickles I've been hoarding and actually use them!








Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to do more creating!




1 comment:

Scrappin' T said...

Wow! These are awesome. I really LOVE how you used the rick-rack to look like a lasso! So cool!