Sunday, January 17, 2010

Card Patterns #47 - Yee Haw!


I worked on a bunch of Woody and Jessie from Toy Story layouts this weekend and had a bunch of "western" products left as scraps! There is a guy in my office who is a cowboy off the job so I made him a birthday card (his birthday isn't until March or April but at least that is one I don't have to worry about!).
I used the Card Patterns sketch #47, creative imaginations paper, the cricut old west cartridge, and some quickutz dies that I've had for awhile!
My sister in Texas sent me this cool ribbon that I used similarly to one of the Card Patterns design team members! I don't know how long I've had those gold star brads but it is nice to use them!

6 comments:

yyam said...

This is a pretty cool card Tami! Love all the cowboy elements and those stars! You totally rocked the CP sketch! :)

dstandard said...

What a cool card - thanks for playing!

Juhi said...

Cool, perfect "guy" card!!

Miss Giebel said...

oh WoW your card is awesome! I love the cowboy theme and so would my nephew! I might have to take another look at that Old West cartridge!! :)

Scrappin' T said...

Oh my gosh! That turned out so cute and I love the Western stuff.

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just adorable! Perfect for a guy.