Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and My New Toy!

Happy 2010!

I had to make some door hangers to celebrate! I actually made 5 (one for each of my sisters, one for my mom, and one for my house and one for my office). Each one was a little different. The red one I kept for my house and the blue one I took to work!

These were really fun and it was different to just work with black and white paper!

I have quite a stash of "shiny" paper so it was fun to actually use some of it.

I used the cricut Gypsy Font for the words and the stars all came from the cricut Hannah Montana cartridge.














I am also so excited. I finally got an Epic thanks to scrapbook.com. I had ordered something from their 12 days of Christmas sale and got a "golden ticket." It was worth $100 and it was so cool! Thank You Scrapbook.com!











1 comment:

Scrappin' T said...

The door hangers are so pretty! How cool to get the Epic! I'm glad you posted a picture of the golden ticket--I've been thinking "Willy Wonka" ever since I heard you'd won! So very cool!