Monday, November 30, 2009

Card Patterns #43 - Another Try!


I was not happy with the original card I made for Card Patterns #43 so here is another try!
I'm going to need a lot more Christmas cards this year than in the past because of the job I have this year.
I used patterned paper from the Basic Grey fruitcake collection (I've been holding on to it for awhile!) and the little santa image is from Graphic 45. There are little stickle dots around the santa image if you look close. The fancy brad is a K and Company brad that I got a bunch of after Christmas last year (now I wish I had more!).
I think this card turned out way better than the other one I did! I think I will make several patterns of Christmas cards and give them to different groups of people!


4 comments:

Juhi said...

I love this card Tami, esp the ribbon and the bling on it....the background paper is great too!!

whoistracy said...

Well now you're just an overachiever. LOL Your first card was a delight and so is this one!

yyam said...

Wow! This card certainly screams X'mas Tami! :)

Scrappin' T said...

This looks so detailed I have no idea how you're going to mass produce it! Very pretty & festive!