Friday, December 4, 2009

2S4Y - Christmas "card" Booklet for Family!


This week I used Laura's sketch 40 combined with a little idea from JoAnn.com to come up with my x-mas cards for my close family. I only plan to make 20 of these because they are a little bit of work!

The "wishlist" tag is something that I had in my stash. The patterned paper is all from Basic Grey Fruitcake (I've been hoarding it for awhile!) and the little santa is from Graphic 45. I used a border punch, regular ric rac, and a cool brad from K and Company that I picked up packages on clearance after Christmas last year at Michaels.

The first picture is the cover.


Here it is with all 4 panels. The booklet pages are 4 X 4 so I printed the pictures as "index prints."

The 2009 is from the cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge.










This last picture shows how the ribbon can be tied around the booklet to keep it together.
It was a very fun project (hope it is as fun for the next 19).
I'm looking forward to the next sketch because I have lots more cards to design and make!!! Nothing like waiting till the last minute!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Gorgeous card! love this idea!

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Scrappin' T said...

Oh my gosh! This is fabulous! So elegant!

Nicole said...

Thank you for leaving me a message your sweet message. Great scrapbooking creations!! Love XOXO Nicole