Sunday, November 15, 2009

Card Patterns #41/Bitten By the Bug Contest!


I made this Turkey Day door hanger using card patterns sketch #41. The contest at Bitten By the Bug was to create something using a turkey, thankful, thanksgiving, etc. I used several cricut cartridges to do this one. Gobble, Gobble is from "blackletter." Happy Day is the gypsy font welded together with the gypsy. The pumpkin border is from gypsy wanderings. The flourishes are from Ashlynn's Alphabet (I used the gypsy to turn one around!!). And the turkey is from Beyond Birthdays. I cut several turkeys out and then pieced the different color feathers together. This was really fun!

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

what a cute turkey card you made! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! :-)

Regina Easter said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE WALL HANGER...AWESOME JOB

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh how cute is this?! That turkey is adorable! (if turkeys can be adorable!)

Very nice job!!!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I seriously need to make a door hanger because this is just too cute.

Regan said...

well this is just toooooo cute!

Juhi said...

Hi Tami, thanks for stopping by at me blog.
This turkey door hanger is so adorable. The turkey is sooooooooo cute!!I love the row of pumpkins at the bottom.

Scrappin' T said...

Cute little turkey-- glad you are loving the Gypsy!

Liz Weber said...

Oh that door hanger is a wee bit funky and fun - fab work with the CP sketch, your project is so cool!