Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kazan's Sketch #40 (2S4Y), Card Patterns 42 and 43

I'm very last minute, but here is my take on Kazan's Sketch #40 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I used scraps to do this so it was very fun! The Thanks is from Cricut Beyond Birthdays and So Much is from Cricut Don Juan. The parens are from Cricut George. The little medallion is a Wilton Favor I found in the wedding aisle at Michaels!









I'm always in need of Thank You's so I also made a thank you for Card Patterns Sketch #43 (I'm ahead on this one!). I also used scraps. It feels so good to use some up!











And last but not least is a card that I started for Card Patterns #42 before the deadline but didn't finish until after. I thought it turned out cute so I still wanted to post it!

I hope everyone had a happy turkey day! I've got turkey enchiladas in the oven as I write this!

Take care and have a nice rest of the weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

all are great - love my Cricut and scraps - a perfect combo :)
Thanks for sharing

Laural-Lee said...

I love using up my scraps too! I like the charm on the first card. TFS

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great cards!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet set of cards! :) Kathy

Scrappin' T said...

Totally cute with Pooh and Christmas! Love the thank you cards -- got a cute one with pink & black in the mail last week! Your color combos are always bright, bold, and inspiring!

Juhi said...

Thank you so much Tami for your lovely comments at my blog...I love everything about the first card, black, red and white is one of my favorite color combos too

whoistracy said...

Well aren't these adorable!! Love all the different colors you mixed together.