Thursday, March 19, 2009

Card Patterns and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I had time this week to do the Card Patterns sketch! Yeah! I needed to do my St. Patrick's day cards and I was planning to do shakers on them. I had already cut out all the shaker stuff so when I saw the sketch I knew it would work great!

I used a lot of my stash of green paper so that felt great too! I usually make all my cards the same but this time I used a variety of green papers! Everyone will get a little different version! But that is fun!



















I had my kids pose for a quick "green day" picture so that I can put it inside the cards! They had some fun with it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love shaker cards!! Great job using the sketch to make one. Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us.

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is so cool! What a neat take on the sketch. Love the colors. Glad you could join us!

Sonya said...

Gorgeous card! I love you take on this weeks sketch.

Kristen Swain said...

love that you made this a shaker card! wonderful!
kris

Martha said...

This is really great, never saw a shaker card before.
Beautiful :)
Martha

Card Patterns said...

You've inspired me to make shaker cards! Looks adorable! You have beautiful kids.
Thanks for playing along with us.

Scrappin' T said...

Shaina looks so cute in the picture! Carl looks like Ranger normally looks "Are you kidding, Mom??"

Love the shakers -- especially in real life -- thanks!