Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another Patriotic Door Hanging (4 challenges in One!)


In my last post I made a 4th of July door hanging and one of the awesome comments (there were lots of them ~ thank you all) suggested I do one for the Cuttlebug Challenge. I don't have a lot of cuttlebug dies but I do have these cool nesting stars! The challenge was to use cuttlebug dies (of course), red white and blue, and buttons. I also used the word freedom from the cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge which is the Bitten By the Bug Challenge. I used the general layout of the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch this week again! It does look different then the first one! And last but not least the Pile It On Challenge was to use 4 buttons and as many challenges as possible. I've used round buttons, star buttons and little glittery buttons so there are a lot of buttons on here! I am a little worried it is too busy but it is pretty fun! Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July!

12 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow ... this is so cool!

claudia shadler said...

oh, i think we're all into the patriotic mood these wk, and that totally fine ;D!! love your hanging door card! lovely, lots of cute elements, especially to stars! Great job! happy 4th!

Clouds :D

Anonymous said...

oh wow... that is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Thanks for Playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Anonymous said...

Oh My your creation is `gorgeous` `Wow`..
`Thanks` for joining the Cuttlebug Challenges !!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)
Terrie@
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vickilyn said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE IT!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

~Vicki
Owner

Laura Davis said...

Wow how festive! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y! Laura & Kazan

cnelson said...

so super fun! love, love, LOVE it!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Super!! This is beatiful! Great idea!

Thanks for playing along with us!

Hanneke,
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Scrappin' T said...

Wow! How festive! It says "patriotic" all over!!!

Unknown said...

Holy MOLY!!
This is ROCKIN'!!

Thanks for playing along with us at CCB!!
**Jackie**
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Shantaie said...

I love those stars!!! thanks for playing along at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Michelle said...

this door hanger is fantastic!
Thanks for playing along this week at the cuttlebug challenge blog!
michelle.
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/