Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some fun cards to share!




Some of these cards are for the November Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com (I'm Tamaroo over there). The pink and black "You Rock" uses the grid technique (you can find the tutorial at splitcoaststampers.com) under the guitar (hard to see it). This was the bonus challenge where they gave us a scrapbook layout that you needed to downscale to a card. It was very hard to get all the goodies on it!!! The blue and brown "Thinking of You" card is one I made to sell for our food drive ~ a manager wanted to give several people a card and gift to motivate them. I made a few of these because any money to help the food drive is awesome!!!





The "You Rock ~ Princess" Card and "Happy Turkey Day" were also made for the scrapbook.com November Card Challenge. These were also a "sketch" and I had a lot of fun doing them. I'm really starting to like sketches as it is making me grow!


The "Thankful" card was one I also made several of. My daughter sold frozen pastries for an orchestra fund raiser and I always make my kids write thank you notes to everyone who buys them. Then they for sure want to buy the next year!
This last card is a "stair step/accordian" card (tutorial at splitcoaststampers.com) ~ I made these to send to friends and relatives around halloween. I love how it turned out!
Thanks for looking!















No comments: