Friday, February 5, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You (Wedding Card) and some more Disney layouts

I used Kazan's sketch 45 from 2 Sketches 4 You to create a card for my friend Lisa to give her dear friends for their wedding. I was so flattered when Lisa asked me to make one of my "fancy cards" for Lauren and Glenn's wedding. Their colors are greens, blues, corals, seafoam, pastel oceany colors. I used DCWV Whimsey Stack for the papers because they were just this color. The heart is from the cricut gypsy font (digital) cartridge. I used these cool pearls I got from Yvonne Yam as a RAC (thanks Yvonne!). Lauren and Glenn are cut using the cricut songbird cartridge (I'm loving that cartridge). The photo corners are Quickutz (my old standbys!). The rest of the stuff is random things I had. It is very "collagy". I hope Lisa likes it!

Here are some more Disney layouts I've finished.
The first is Pluto (Pluto and the GRRR are cut using the cricut Mickey Font cartridge). The paper is basic gray.


I used the new cricut sentimentals cartridge to cut the crown and card. The Queen is cut using cricut blackletter. She was so funny!




We saw the white rabbit at Minnie's breakfast at the Plaza Inn. I used graphically speaking to do the "most important", base camp for A and I can't remember which cartridge I used for date (but it is cute and had a heart like the white rabbit). The clock was cut using the old west cricut cartridge.



It is always great to see Mickey and I used the Mickey font cricut cartridge to cut Mickey's head and Oh Boy! I had a lot of fun using black, white, red and yellow!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I need to make a b-day card for my dad so need some inspiration!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome projects! Love those disney pages! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

lovely card and fun los!!

Unknown said...

beautiful detail on the heart
thanks for sharing
:) Kazan

Juhi said...

wow awesome work.......love the colors and the coordinating fonts of each project

Scrappin' T said...

Wow! Some awesome work!! Lisa will love the card! You need to show it to the lady in the scrapbook store in Lewiston, too!!!

Love the Disney pages. I might have to try the Mickey carts -- they always seem like so much work with all the pieces but your pages are really inspiring!

Good luck with Dad's birthday card.