Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You ~ St. Pat's Day Door Hanger


I decided to make Kazan's sketch #46 into a St. Patty's Day door hanger. I got this really cool green sparkly paper at Michaels (My Mind's Eye, Home) and used that for all my pieces of patterned paper. The clover is from the cricut cartridge "indy art." I believe st. patrick's day is from the designer calendar cricut cartridge. The little leprechaun is a quickutz original (I'd actually cut a bunch of them out years ago and hadn't used them all ~ there are so many pieces I bet I wouldn't have had the patience today to do it anyway!).
Hope you are all having an enjoyable weekend! It is beautiful and sunny in Oregon!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Heee hee...fun card! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

super cute and fun!!

Unknown said...

so much fun and I love that you did a door hanger too
Thanks for sharing
:) Kazan

Heather P. said...

This is super cute!

Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

Scrappin' T said...

Cute! I have the little St. Pat's door hangers you sent from last year. Do I have enough doors???