Monday, September 6, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #80


My neighbor across the street, Allie, is going to be going to Oregon State University later this month! She watered my plants when we went on vacation to Texas so when I paid her and gave her a handmade card to thank her she loved it. I told her if she told me all the names of her roomates in her dorm I would make her a door hanger! She brought me over the list just as I was looking at card patterns #80 so here it is!!! I got this bohemian paper at Michaels and then embellished with what I had! I haven't given it to her yet so don't know what she will think!

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Oh I just adore these banners you make, they're just wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

Scrappin' T said...

So totally cute! I bet she loves purple too!!