Friday, April 9, 2010

Card Patterns #58 - Patriotic Door Hanger


I made a 7 X 9 door hanger using card patterns #58. The patriotic banner on the top is from cricut Stand and Salute cartridge, God Bless is from the Beyond birthdays cartridge and the america is from the mini monograms cartridge. I have a lot of patriotic paper in my stash! The little owl is made with quickutz dies! (I love owls so sometimes I stick one in and since america is 7 letters and I needed one more thing to make 8, he was perfect!).
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous color! Great take on the sketch - thanks for playing with Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Tami! I cannot believe you're in summer mode already. LOL

Scrappin' T said...

So cute! I love that you do the door hangers!