Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You and Pink Elephant

I turned Kazan's sketch #48 to make some Christmas cards! I know it is early but my new year's resolution was not to be stressed out about x-mas cards in December! The paper is all a me and my big ideas x-mas paper pack. Die cuts are all cricut!












I used the 2 Sketches 4 You bonus sketch this week to create a spring door hanger (spring was the Pink Elephant Challenge this week). I had so much fun with it. I got the new spring glitter stack from DCWV and used coordinating paper from it. The bird house and the S are cut using the cricut songbird cartridge (lovin' it!). pring! are from Don Juan. I made the flowers using a technique I discovered in the recent issue of creating keepsakes. It was very fun. The butterfly is from the floral department at Michael's (a clearance item).
Thanks for taking a peak!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS cards!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Two wonderful projects! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Unknown said...

Both projects are lovely and I could easily celebrate parts of Christmas all year :) What a great way to keep your New Years Resolution AND get a head start on Christmas - love it!

Scrappin' T said...

Totally love the clean look of the Christmas card -- and you are catching up so well!

I like the spring door hanger, but I like the butterfly on the one you sent even better!